Thursday 11 June 2015

BLANK...

It's 4:52 pm on Thursday, 11th June 2015.

I'm here trying my best to focus on things around me, work especially because I'm still at work. I have few minutes before closing hour.

Should I say I don't like today? I'm just wondering...you see, my trouser got torn. I don't know how but I believe it happened in the commercial bus I boarded this morning. It was really bad...as in a wide opening. I got a local tailor (ejikanishop) to fix but still, it's looking so ugly! Many people (guys) would look at me and wonder where I hail from.

I hate this feeling!

coupled with my local hair...I fixed it on Sunday. The hair stylist said I was looking so cool. Oh! I check my mirror every day and I hate who I see. I'm removing it tonight!

I have my story pending...two weeks have gone without me posting the story. My readers will get tired soon as I'm tired of my love and financial life right now.

Tomorrow is Friday and I still haven't started typing...I'm fucking blank!

It's after 5 already...I'm gonna pack up, drop at Yaba and get another trouser. I can achieve that at least.

And maybe get solace from the one my heart pounds 1billion times in a second for...just maybe because he doesn't feel that way.

Let me tell you a lie...I'm fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment