Friday 12 May 2017

Acting Like A Lady 1

Dear Blog Diary,

I must say that I'm trying, as in really really trying to act like a lady but the lazy me always fail. I want to place the blame on somebody definitely not my parents especially my mum. she buys nothing but female dresses for me. Maybe I should blame my brothers...I hung around them. Their friends were my friends tho they smack, roll eyes, bite tongue etc whenever I'm getting too close to their friends so I can't blame them too.

Now, I have myself to blame...

I roll out with guys right from childhood, my best pals were guys and still are. Thank God I have the musketeers and few other female friends who stick around despite my boyish attitude.

...I have been wondering lately who would be my best lady on my wedding day. hmm Gee'o? Yussuf? Joe? Ope? Kunle? they are all guys! Will I even have a bridal train? do I deserve it?

Never mind....


No comments:

Post a Comment