Thursday 5 March 2015

He is getting married

So we chatted today...he is getting married

I saw it coming, he had asked me several times..."Will you marry me?"

"You know" I would always reply.

So, he has always been there, asking "who are you dating now?"
He keeps tab...he knows their names and why they didn't work out.
After a break-up, he would ask again...

When I told him my recent boyfriend is from Akwa-Ibom, he flared up..."You refused Urhobo boy to date Akwa-Ibom boy?"

I thought he had gone....

He is that kind of friend you can do naughty things with yet don't want to marry and when he finally finds love...you feel so bad or is it because I'm 'boyfriendless' now?

Remember that 'Midnight Dance' poem? I wrote it for him...he is a salsa dancer/engineer

I call him artistic Engr

No comments:

Post a Comment