Tuesday 10 March 2015

Such Audacity

My legs suddenly trembled beneath, the catwalk I managed to utilise for the first time got wrong cos I almost slipped. My hair was standing up on the back of my neck as I looked, as I looked hard at the object of my confusion.

I saw his eyes first...you know this kinda eyes that look like Takwa Bay beckoning you to come and swim cos the tide is light and cool...they are simply amazing!

And the owner? He kept staring at me with those Takwa Bay eyes. 

I managed, as in struggled to walk to meet him. I was going to ask..."have we met before?" but changed my mind.

The bus-stop was rowdy, it was closing hour after all and people were struggling to enter buses. 

I made several mental DO NOTs 

1. Don't struggle for bus in front of this guy
2. Don't walk away...it shows that you are weak
3. Don't get carried away...he might be one chance
4. Don't lose the opportunity of knowing him

He was still staring with his beautiful innocent face as I walked up to him.

"There is another bus stop down the road" I said and paused to see his expression. A smile crept up his lips, cheeks and eyes...Oh My! "Let's walk." I continued.

And we walked.....

No comments:

Post a Comment